General knowledge (GK) quizzes are a meaningful part of teaching learning activities in schools and colleges. Quizzes help students improve their their knowledge of things, either general or specific area. Here are 20 health general knowledge quiz questions. Try these questions and the answer for each question is given at the bottom of this page.
Twenty Health General Knowledge Quiz Questions:
- What’s the smallest bone in the body?
- Where do bones meet in our body?
- How many bones does an adult human have?
- What are the bones in our spine called?
- Where is the patella located in our body?
- Which bone protects our brain?
- Which type of blood cells help our bodies to fight infection?
- What is the average weight of an adult human brain?
- What substance in the mouth helps break down food?
- What is the name of the tiny air sacs in your lungs?
- You were born with about …………… taste buds.
- What is the part of the tooth you can see above the gum?
- What are the last four teeth a person will get?
- What kind of teeth do babies have?
- What is your body’s largest organ?
- What is the outermost layer of skin?
- What gives skin its color?
- What are the two holes on your nose called?
- What are your nails made out of?
- Which muscle helps move your shoulders?
Twenty Health General Knowledge Quiz Answers:
- White blood cells
- 5 kg
- Wisdom teeth
- Deltoid muscle